Fountain of 99 spouts (Fontana delle 99 Cannelle), L'Aquila
The school aims at introducing PhD students and young researchers to some among the recent developments in mathematical physics, with an emphasis on statistical mechanics and particularly on hydrodynamics. It will consist of three introductory mini courses (approx 4.5 hours each) and five invited talks.
- Fraydoun Rezakhanlou, University of California
- Chiara Saffirio, University of Basel
- Herbert Spohn, Technical University of Munich
- Thierry Bodineau, CMAP École Polytechnique
- Eric Carlen, Rutgers University
- Pablo Ferrari, Universidad de Buenos Aires
- Alessia Nota, University of L'Aquila
- Sergio Simonella, Sapienza Università di Roma
The school will be complemented by contributed talk sessions by selected young participants (deadline for submitting a proposal: February 5th).
Registration to attend the conference is free but mandatory, we strongly encourage you to meet the deadline of March 12th, 2022. The whole event will be also streamed via Zoom. The Zoom link will be shared among registered participants (deadline for online registration: March 26th, 2022).
To encourage the participation of young researchers we provide financial support to a small number of participants. Additional financial support for researchers travelling with young children can be provided. Please indicate in the registration form for which type of support you would like to be considered (deadline February 5th). Please visit the registration page for more information.
The poster of the school can be downloaded here.
Scientific and organizing committee