The Workshop will bring together scientists from around the world to discuss the origin, composition, propagation, and modulation of cosmic-rays, with a focus upon the anisotropy on small and large scales, and the effects of interstellar and heliospheric processes on the signal observed at the Earth.
Topics of the workshop
* Cosmic ray anisotropy and local sources of acceleration
* Cosmic ray propagation through interstellar magnetized plasma
* Cosmic ray interaction with the heliosphere
* Properties of galactic and interstellar medium and magnetic fields
* Properties of the heliosphere and astrospheres
* Recent results on cosmic ray anisotropy observations
* Analysis techniques in cosmic ray anisotropy studies
* Gamma rays as probes of cosmic ray acceleration and transport
* Anomalies in cosmic ray composition
- 1 April 2019: open call for abstract.
- 30 May 2019: call for abstract close. (postponed to 10 June 2019)
- 1 June 2019: early registration open (fee 150€). (postponed to 10 June 2019)
- 7 June 2019: confirmation of abstract acceptance.
- 12 August 2019: early registration close. After this date the registration fee will be 200 €.
- 7 September 2019: registration close.
- 7-11 October 2019: Conference
Pay the fee
To pay the conference fee, please go here: http://registration.gssi.it/index.php/cra2019