View from Basilica of San Bernardino, L'Aquila
The workshop aims at pondering over interest and relevance of fundamental aspects of physics. The main topics will be Quantum Mechanics, Statistical Mechanics, Models, Simulation and numerical computation. It is intended for researchers at all level, and it will consist of several invited talks by recognized researchers. A preliminary program of the workshop is available at this page.
The workshop will be held in a hybrid format, onsite at the Gran Sasso Science Institute (with a limited number of participants) and online via the Zoom platform. Please visit the registration page for more information.
- Valia Allori (Northern Illinois University)
- Erik Aurell (KTH, Stockholm)
- Massimiliano Badino (Università di Verona)
- Angelo Bassi (Università di Trieste)
- Robert Batterman (University of Pittsburgh)
- Michael Berry (University of Bristol)
- Barbara Drossel (Technical University of Darmstadt)
- Jürg Fröhlich (ETH Zurich)
- Gian Michele Graf (ETH Zurich)
- Joel Lebowitz (Rutgers University)
- Roberto Livi (Università degli Studi Firenze)
- Christian Maes (KU Leuven)
- Tim Maudlin (New York University)
- Alessandro Teta (Sapienza, Università di Roma)
- Roderich Tumulka (Universität Tübingen)
- Riccardo Zecchina (Università Bocconi, Milano)
Registration to attend the conference is free but mandatory, and we strongly encourage you to meet the deadline of September 13th, 2021. An early registration for onsite participation is recommended, due to the limited number of places.